Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Where should I begin??




How about a little background information ...


As I've already stated in my introduction, my name is Sarah. I'm 26 and from Southern Ontario, Canada. I recently graduated from University and have been a Stay-At-Home-Mom full-time since April 2008.


I have a fabulous husband named Nader (A busy full-time university student who also works part-time) ... he's my rock and I can't thank him enough for all the help and encouragement he gives me. We were married January 28, 2006... just one year after we went on our first date (Jan. 16, 2005)


I have 2 gorgeous children, Noah- born January 10, 2007 and Hannah born January 16, 2008. I am also pregnant with my 3rd child, a boy to be named Ali- due to arrive around March 12, 2009. Three little ones in 26 months wasn't exactly what we had originally planned on, but I'm loving having them all so close in age!


Between the average SAHM (Stay-at-home-mom) duties and trying to give as much love and attention I can to my darling husband ... I'm a busy woman. Factor in my kids current bad sleeping habits, and my growing 6 month pregnant belly- I'm utterly exhausted and in need of a break! :-D


So, that's my life right now in a nut-shell. I warn you that my posts will most likely be ridiculously long, but for those of you who can hang in there and continue reading- Way To Go! lol This blog is going to be my outlet to get things off my chest ... brag about my family ... and possibly whine about them too! ;-)




Well- that's all for now folks ... I've added a few pictures for you to enjoy .... happy reading!!


No comments: