Thursday, November 27, 2008

Relaxing after a long day!

*sigh* Nothing like a nice hot cup of Chamomile tea and some milk chocolate to get a girl to relax and unwind after a long day.

I have to admit that it wasn't exactly a 'strenuous work day' or anything ... after all, Noah was at my parent's house for most of the day. Yet, for some reason I feel exhausted, my back is killing me and I have a terrible headache. Ali's been kicking up a storm for the past hour and now that both kids are home together, they're going nuts as if they haven't seen each other in weeks! lol Wild, crazy and excited ... that's my kids right now.

I did want to pop onto the blog again today to say a word or two about my husband, Nader. He is such a great help... he's always here for me and always has something nice to say to cheer me up when I'm down. Not only is he a full-time student with full-time laboratories on top of normal class hours, he also works part-time and still comes home and helps me with the kids and house work (if I need it) ... he's a machine!! I take him for granted a lot, I'll admit it. I feel so bad for him because I know how hard it is to keep up with his hectic schedule- but like he always tells me "It's for our future, babe."

Oops ... have to run, sounds like my loving Hubby could use some help with my screaming kids. lol

No comments: